How young was your child when they first played this?
How does your child play this? Alone, with friends, with family? How did they discover it and what kept them coming back for more?
To verify your input please enter your email to create an account.
Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Boomerang Fu 3 years ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 3 months ago.
There are over 30 arenas that include unique tools and traps, as well as moving platforms and foliage to hide in. The game also allows players to tweak settings to tailor battles for their family. For example, friendly fire, shields and chosen power-ups, and adding a level of freedom when battling.
You can also switch on and off which power-ups you have enables, some of which can completely change the game:
- Move Faster: Increased speed.
- Dash Through Walls: Move through obstacles for a short period.
- Teleport: Warp yourself out of trouble.
- Explosive boomerang: Your attack explodes after a countdown.
- Multi Boomerang: Throw many attacks at once.
- Fire Boomerang: Catches items on fire and does more damage.
- Ice Boomerang: Freezes opponents.
- Disguise: Can transform into one of the objects in the level.
- Shield: Can't be killed for a short period.
- Battle Royale:
- Telekinesis: Move objects in the level to attack.
It sounds simple but because the game uses real physics you can curve your shots and even attack opponents with a clever backswing. It's frantic but highly skilful.
You can play this game in the following styles:
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Boomerang Fu. We also have a long list of games similar to Boomerang Fu.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Boomerang Fu.