Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Crazy Taxi 3 years ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 8 months ago.
It's good for all ages, as all you have to do is follow the on-screen arrow to deliver the passenger. There's also a simple colour-coded system for how long the trips are. You need to pick the right trip length to fit in the remaining time.
- Crazy Taxi (1999) in arcades.
- Crazy Taxi (2000) on Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, GameCube, Xbox 360 PC
- Crazy Taxi 2 (2001) on Dreamcast
- Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (2002) on Xbox and PC
- Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride (2003) on GBA
- Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars (2007) on PSP
- Crazy Taxi: City Rush (2014) on iOS
This game is good if you want to:
Rated for younger players in Australia. Rated Parental Guidance (PG) for Mild Coarse Language.
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
Crazy Taxi on iOS is free-to-start with an in-game purchase to unlock premium features.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Release Date: 01/01/1998, updated in 2012
Out Now: Android, GameCube, PC, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and iOS
Content Rating: PEGI 12
Components: 3D Third-Person, Cartoon and Open World
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Crazy Taxi. We also have a long list of games similar to Crazy Taxi.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Crazy Taxi.