What's the youngest age someone could enjoy playing this?
How does this game work for children of this age in your family?
To verify your input please enter your email to create an account.
Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Fancade 2 years ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 2 years ago.
You can follow a Quest that takes you through a series of little games, slowly unlocking more to play as you progress. In the Arcade area you can browse all the games made by the wider community. There are new games added each day and the best can be found in the Popular and Featured sections on Android or via the Daily Suggestions on iOS.
Some popular games have been:
- Bombard - Like Getting Over It.
- Drive Mad - Stop-Go real physics driving challenges.
- Roper - Platform running, swinging one button game.
- Gobble - Like Donughnut County
- Recoil - One button shooting game.
- Longcat - Logic snake game.
- Stacktris - Like Tricky Towers, Tetris balancing game.
- Tiny Track - One button 3D racing game.
When (or if) you are ready you can start making your own games using very simple drag-n-drop building blocks. This lets you create game scenes as well as adding logic and interactions like pressing buttons.
This is a great collection of games for people wanting to dip their toe in the world of video games. It's also a good way to try out different game genres before investing more time and money in bigger experiences.
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
- In-Game Pass: Purchase a season/battle pass to gain access to limited in-game purchases, reward items and other aspects of the game.
- Advertising: Smartphone or Tablet version of this game includes adverts. This varies in form but watching ads is often incentivised by unlocking additional content and progress in the game. Note that these are not covered by the age rating and may include older-rated content.
The game is funded by adverts and limits progress through the quest mode with time-gates. You can remove adverts and limits via a subscription.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Fancade. We also have a long list of games similar to Fancade.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Fancade.