Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Redfall 2 years ago. It was re-examined by Oli Hawkins and updated 3 months ago.
Play is a combination of single- and multiplayer. You can go alone, or team up with three friends for four-player co-op. Your squad will need well-balanced weapons and abilities to overcome the vampire legion and their brood of maniacal followers.
- Devinder Crousley is an internet-famous paranormal investigator, amateur cryptozoologist, and aspiring inventor.
- Layla Ellison is a biomedical engineering graduate from the ominous Aevum Therapeutics research facility where an accident gave her telekinetic powers.
- Remi De La Rosa is a combat engineer who uses her brilliant mind to protect her loved ones and help those in need around the world as part of an elite Navy rescue unit.
- Jacob is an ex-military sharpshooter separated him from his platoon, forcing him down a rogue path. Now he stalks the streets of Redfall, neutralizing evil from the shadows with supernatural precision.
As you progress it becomes clear that the vampires you fight aren’t typical. They were created after a scientific experiment went horribly wrong and are continuing to evolve. They have developed powerful abilities and along with the human cultists who worship them, present a growing and substantial threat.
You need a subscription to play online:
- You need to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online with Xbox Series X|S.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Redfall. We also have a long list of games similar to Redfall.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Redfall.