Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Watch Dogs Legion 2 years ago. It was re-examined by Ben Kendall and updated 3 months ago.
In addition to the exploration and technology hacking of the first games, Legion lets you play as multiple people with unique skills and backgrounds. If a character dies, they are lost permanently with a new Permadeath setting.
You use these characters to explore on foot with parkour moves, in vehicles you steal, or through the city's underground system. Each mission can be tackled in different ways. An open-combat approach would use weapons. A stealth approach would use the environment to avoid detection. A hacking approach would use technology to subdue enemies.
Combat includes a mixture of gun fights - involving lethal and non-lethal firearms - and hand-to-hand combat moves, with enemies making use of different methods depending on how the player acts against them in combat (i.e. a guard hit with a punch will use melee attacks). Players can be pursued by enemies when escaping, including hostile drones, but can lose them by utilizing hackable environmental objects (i.e. vents) and avoiding the line of sight with pursuers.
You can play this game in the following styles:
Rated for younger players in Australia. Rated Mature Accompanied (MA 15+) for Strong Violence, Strong Themes, Strong Coarse Language.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5.
Watch Dogs Legion
|SALE||Xbox One||£59.99||£37.94 at the moment||–|
|SALE||PS4||£59.99||£37.01 at the moment||–|
|Xbox Series X|S||-|
Watch Dogs: Legion: Bloodline
Watch Dogs: Legion: Deluxe Edition
Watch Dogs: Legion: Gold Edition
Watch Dogs: Legion: Standard Edition
Watch Dogs: Legion: Ultimate Edition
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
- You need a subscription to play online:
You can purchase Watch Dogs Legion in different ways:
- Watch Dogs: Legion Gold Edition - Includes season pass.
- Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate Edition - Includes the season pass, four-week VIP status, the Urban Jungle Pack with another three unique characters, masks.
You can purchase cosmetic items and new episodic missions:
- Watch Dogs: Legion - Season Pass - Major expansion with two episodes, and new content, four heroes with unique abilities, a Dedsec car skin and immediate access to the Original Watch Dogs Complete edition!
- Watch Dogs: Legion - 2500 WD Credits Pack
- Watch Dogs: Legion - 1100 WD Credits Pack
- Watch Dogs: Legion - 500 WD Credits Pack
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Release Date: 29/10/2020
Price: 38% off
Out Now: PC, PS4, PS5, Stadia, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
Content Rating: PEGI 18
Players: 1 (4 online)
Accessibility: 53 features
Components: 3D Third-Person, Day and Night and Open World
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Watch Dogs Legion. We also have a long list of games similar to Watch Dogs Legion.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Watch Dogs Legion.