What's the youngest age someone could enjoy playing this?
How does this game work for children of this age in your family?
To verify your input please enter your email to create an account.
Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Battlefield 3 years ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 5 weeks ago.
Battlefield has been released in various iterations:
- Battlefield 1942 (2002) on PC and Mac
- Battlefield Vietnam (2004) on PC and Mac
- Battlefield 2 (2005) onPC andMac
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (2005) PlayStation 2, XBox 360, Xbox
- Battlefield 2142 (2006) on PC and Mac
- Battlefield: Bad Company (2008) on PlayStation 3, XBox 360
- Battlefield Heroes (2009) on PC and Mac
- Battlefield 1943 (2009) on PlayStation 3, XBox 360
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) on IOS, PC, PlayStation 3, XBox 360
- Battlefield 3 (2011) on PC, PlayStation 3, XBox 360
- Battlefield 4 (2013) on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, XBox 360, XBox One
- Battlefield Hardline (2015) on PC: PlayStation 4, XBox One,
- Battlefield 1 (2016) rereleased on PC, PlayStation 4, XBox One.
- Battlefield V (2018) PC, PlayStation 4, XBox One
This game is good if you want to:
14+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. Still, it's important for parents and guardians to consider the maturity required to process the game content. You need a good sense of direction, quick wits and fast reactions. Understanding how best to achieve the missions also helps, as does having the resilience to not mind when you lose and keep pushing ahead even if you are behind.
Our Game Pathways reveal how 24-year-olds play this game:
- 24-year-old: A Role for Everyone
Battlefield 1 And Titanfall 2 Ultimate Bundle
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Battlefield 2042 PS4
Battlefield 4 Premium
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Pre-order
Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition
Battlefield Hardline Premium
Battlefield Hardline Standard Edition
Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition
Battlefield V Definitive Edition
Battlefield V Standard Edition
Battlefield V Year 2 Edition
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Battlefield Bad Company 2
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Battlefield. We also have a long list of games similar to Battlefield.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Battlefield.