Our examiner, Jonah Monaghan, first checked Bad Business (Roblox) 2 years ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 8 months ago.
Bad Business Roblox is a game that pits players against each other in fast-paced 10 v 10 combat in a variety of maps and arenas. You need to adjust your strategy and improve your skills for each match with a variety of weapons and equipment.
Other game modes include:
- Kill Confirmed - Gain a point after retrieving an item off of each defeated opponent.
- King of the Hill - Control a point in the map.
- Team Deathmatch - Eliminate as many enemies as possible.
Rated for younger players in Australia. Rated Parental Guidance (PG) for Mild Violence.
Roblox is rated PEGI 7 and ESRB EVERYONE 10+ for fantasy violence. However, this does not rate the specifics of user-created games such as Bad Business. In this game, there is a red skull splash when other players are shot and their bodies lie on the ground when they are dead. This is similar to a PEGI 12 or ESRB TEEN game if it was rated individually.
- In-Game Loot Boxes: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience. These include in-game purchases of random items (known as 'loot boxes') that offer a chance of getting rare/higher-value items although common/lower-value items are more frequent.
- In-Game Pass: Purchase a season/battle pass to gain access to limited in-game purchases, reward items and other aspects of the game.
You need a subscription to play online:
- You need to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online with Xbox One.
Many families choose to pay for an In-Game Subscription that grants access to features and Robux currency for use in any Roblox games without the risk of individual transactions. Outside the game, you can make larger purchases.
This subscription grants 450 Robux a month as well as discounts on buying more Robux and access to selling and trading items with other subscribed Roblox players. The games generally encourage the spending of Robux to progress as a proportion of the money spent goes to the person who creates the game.
In the game, you'll earn both experience (XP) and credits (CR). XP earned each match on a per-kill basis and is used to determine what weapons and equipment you're eligible to use, while CR is earned on both a per-game basis (based on performance) or by purchasing using Robux. CR is used to purchase weapons and equipment as well as cosmetic items.
You are incentivised to play consecutive days with rewards that get bigger each day you continue to play.
A few items, such as Game Passes and Bundles, can only be purchased with Robux. These bundles and game passes rotate frequently and vary in price.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Bad Business. We also have a long list of games similar to Bad Business.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Bad Business.