How does your child play this? Alone, with friends, with family? How did they discover it and what kept them coming back for more?
To verify your input please enter your email to create an account.
You can build an extensive house on your plot of land. Work through the different stages of building walls, roofs, floors, pools, mailboxes and basements. You can then decorate your home with electronics, beds, soft furnishings and kitchen appliances.
There is a range of jobs that offer promotions and financial payouts.
- Cashier for Bloxy Burgers, Bloxburg Fresh Food, and Ben's Ice Cream - Take orders from NPCs. Give the customer the correct order.
- Fisherman for The Fishing Hut - Cast the fishing rod and pull up when a fish is tugging at the bait.
- Stocker for Bloxburg Fresh Food - Take crates from the back of the store and restock empty or near-empty shelves.
- Janitor for Green Clean - Clean up the trash on the ground and graffiti on buildings.
- Woodcutter for Lovely Lumber - Chop trees with the axe.
- Pizza Baker for Pizza Planet - Cook pizzas as a chef for different orders.
- Delivery Person for Pizza Planet - Use the Pizza Planet moped to deliver pizza.
- Hairdresser for Stylez Hair Studio - Match hairstyles to customers
- Mechanic for Mike's Motors - Paint cars, refill fuel and replace tires.
- Miner for Bloxburg Mine - Mine TNT being careful not to explode.
Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Welcome to Bloxburg (Roblox) 3 years ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 13 months ago.
Rated for younger players in Australia. Rated Parental Guidance (PG) for Mild Violence.
6+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. Still, it's important for parents and guardians to consider the maturity required to process the game content. It's also important to ensure children understand in-game purchases and have spending limits set-up. You need the skill to move around the world, but also to deal with other online players. Having an adult play this alongside a child can be helpful. Also to understand the difference between earning and purchasing progress with real money.
Account RatingYou don’t need a platform subscription to play this game online.
Welcome to Bloxburg
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
Many families choose to pay for an In-Game Subscription that grants access to features and Robux currency for use in any Roblox games without the risk of individual transactions. Outside the game, you can make larger purchases.
This subscription grants 450 Robux a month as well as discounts on buying more Robux and access to selling and trading items with other subscribed Roblox players. The games generally encourage the spending of Robux to progress as a proportion of the money spent goes to the person who creates the game.
You can purchase passes for more space in your house:
- Excellent Employee (300 Robux) - Makes you a truly excellent employee, increasing both your earnings and how often you get promoted.
- Premium (400 Robux) Half your bills, double daily rewards, a special name tag, the ability to choose your plot and access to upcoming exclusive premium features!
- Multiple Floors (300 Robux) Can build up to five floors and make your house even more awesome.
- Unlocked Stereo (400 Robux) Can play any Roblox sound in-game, create custom playlists
- Advanced Placing (200 Robux) Can place objects without collision checks in Build Mode
- Large Plot (250 Robux) Bigger size of your plots for your house.
- Basements (100 Robux) Add a basement to your house.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Release Date: 01/11/2014
Out Now: Android, Mac, PC, Xbox One and iOS
Content Rating: PEGI 12
Skill Rating: 6+ year-olds
Players: 100 online
Components: 3D Third-Person and Open World