What's the youngest age someone could enjoy playing this?
How does this game work for children of this age in your family?
To verify your input please enter your email to create an account.
Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Cars 3: Driven to Win 2 years ago. It was re-examined by Rich Adams and updated 10 months ago.
Along with this exploration Playground mode are six game modes.
- Race: Players must compete to see who can get to the finish line the fastest.
- Battle Race: Racing, but with weapons.
- Takedown: Players must use weapons and power-ups to take out as many other cars as possible. When the timer runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Stunt Showcase: The objective here is to put on a show by performing jumps and tricks to score points and impress the crowds.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players must try to get the best lap time around a given course.
- Master Level Events: Players will race with bosses.
The combination of hundreds of little challenges to unlock characters and cars with the open world playground mode makes this great for younger players.
If you liked this style of game you can also find older version of this on different systems. If you like the open world aspect of the game Cars Race-O-Rama is worth checking out:
- Cars (2006)
- Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures (2006)
- Cars Mater-National Championship (2007)
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009)
- Cars 2 (2011)
- Cars 3: Driven to Win (2017)
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Release Date: 13/06/2017
Price: 75% off
Out Now: PS3, PS4, Switch, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Content Rating: PEGI 7
Skill Rating: 6+ year-olds
Components: 3D Third-Person and Open World
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Cars 3: Driven to Win. We also have a long list of games similar to Cars 3: Driven to Win.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Cars 3: Driven to Win.