What's the youngest age someone could enjoy playing this?
How does this game work for children of this age in your family?
To verify your input please enter your email to create an account.
Our examiner, Andy Robertson, first checked Disney Speedstorm 19 months ago. It was re-examined by Jo Robertson and updated 7 months ago.
Play involves racing around circuits to beat the other characters. Each kart performs differently and characters have special abilities and ultimate attacks. You can play together in the family or take the competition online.
The result is a fun yet competitive racing game with a growing roster of Disney and Pixar characters. From the docks of Pirates of the Caribbean’s Pirates Island track to the wilds of The Jungle Book’s Jungle Ruins map. Then there's Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Mulan, Sully from Monsters, Inc. to name a few.
Cross-Platform: Play against people on Switch, PlayStation and Xbox.
You can play this game in the following styles:
6+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. Still, it’s important for parents and guardians to ensure they understand in-game purchases and have spending limits set-up.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
- In-Game Loot Boxes: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience. These include in-game purchases of random items (known as 'loot boxes') that offer a chance of getting rare/higher-value items although common/lower-value items are more frequent.
- You need a subscription to play online:
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Release Date: 01/09/2022
Out Now: PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One
Content Rating: PEGI 3
Skill Rating: 6+ year-olds
Players: 1-4 (16 online)
Genres: Race and Action
Components: 3D Third-Person and Cartoon
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Disney Speedstorm. We also have a long list of games similar to Disney Speedstorm.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Disney Speedstorm.